Products & Services
As one of the original discount broker established in 1979, our goal is to offer exceptional service to individual investors, corporations, money managers, hedge fund managers and other investment professionals.
York Securities is a member of FINRA and SIPC. All York accounts are custodied with the clearing agent, Axos Clearing, LLC.
York has a reputation for ensuring that orders are placed in the most effective manner possible.
Examples of Products, Services, and features for York Clients...
- Account Protection Accounts carried by clearing firm, Axos Clearing, LLC. All accounts are protected through the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). SIPC provides protection up to a $500,000 limit, of which $250,000 may be for cash balances. Clearing agent provides additional protection ("Excess SIPC") through a group of underwriters led by Lloyds. Account protection applies when a SIPC member firm fails financially and is unable to meet obligations to securities clients, but it does not protect against losses from the rise and fall in the market value of investments, and does not cover all assets. Click here for more information.
- Check Writing & Debit Card As a service to our clients, York offers Free Checking and Debit Card with out fee if account minimums are met. See the "Check Writing/Debit Card" section of the Pricing page, or the Forms page, for details.
- Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) Cash dividends from stocks may be reinvested for free. Fractional shares are available.
- Easy Access to Quotes York offers 24-hour access to stock quotes via our Internet Web Site. During business hours, you can also receive quotes via phone.
- Fully Paid Securities Lending Opportunities Opportunities may exist to earn high rates of interest by lending out your fully paid securities. IRA's are also eligible to participate. Go to Forms-Additional Account Attributes, for more information. Contact us with any questions, or for the current indicative interest rate associated with a particular stock.
- Margin Lending For those investors that trade on margin, you will be happy to know that YORK has very competitive margin rates. See Pricing- Interest Rates.
- Mutual Funds YORK offers thousands of mutual fund choices, including funds with out a transaction fee. Visit the Mutual Fund page for details.
- Options Trading YORK's brokers can enter both covered and uncovered options orders.
- Prompt Service Your calls are answered immediately by a registered account representative and NOT routed through an automated phone system! YORK believes that a client's time is too important to be wasted in this way. All E-mails are answered as soons as possible in the order they are received (send E-mail to email@example.com).
- Research Information Free quotes and newsheadlines are available to clients of York Securities via phone. Online customers will have access to extensive information about investment information via our web site.
- Software Compatibility Quicken and TurboTax. See Help Desk for details.
If you would like more information on a product, service, or account type, please contact us.
All Types of Investments in One Account
Exchange Traded Funds (ETF's)
Bonds: Corporate & US Treasury
All Types of Account Registrations...
Custodial (for a minor)
IRAs (Traditional, Roth, SEP, SIMPLE)
Specialized accounts (i.e. Corporate, Education Savings, Investment Club, LLC, Partnership, Sole Proprietorship)
Please visit Forms page for applications.
Margin York Securities a deep-discount broker, who does not provide investment advice. All orders are unsolicted. Use of margin entails risk, and is not suitable for all investors. Clients may make or lose money with investments. Obtain and review a Margin Agreement & Disclosure Statement from the Forms page, or contact us with any questions.
Mutual Funds Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the investment company carefully before investing. To check this or any other information about a specific mutual fund, please request a prospectus from the fund company or York Securities, to read thoroughly before entering an order.
Options Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors.
top of page