Note: Options carry a level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through York Securities. Before considering any transaction, please read the disclosure document/booklet called the Characteristics & Risks of Standardized Options. Contact YORK at 1-800-221-3154 (or fax, mail, or E-mail your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org) for a copy of this document.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the investment company carefully before investing. To check this or any other information about a specific mutual fund, please request a prospectus from the fund company or York Securities, to read thoroughly before entering an order.
FundVest is a registered service mark of Pershing, LLC.
FINRA's Trading Activity Fee, which is the regulatory agency's tax upon securities transactions, is NOT passed along to the clients of York Securities. York absorbs this fee.
Sale transactions will include the industry-wide Security Transaction Fee at the rate of $20.70 per $U.S. million. (Fee is in accordance with Section 31 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Rate effective 04/15/2019).
Inactive Account Fee Details:
An inactive account would meet the following criteria:
• The account has had no settled trades subject to a commission or load charge, from January 1 through Dec 31.
• The account had margin (debit) and/or credit (cash balance) interest of less than $100 during the calendar year.
The following accounts are exempt from inactive account fees:
• Accounts executing one trade (subject to a commission or load charge) that settles during the calendar year, exclusive of dividend reinvestment trades.
• Accounts that generated at least $100 of either margin (debit) or cash (credit) interest during the calendar year.
• Accounts classified as Corestone Gold or Platinum level.
• Individual retirement accounts (IRAs), and other qualified retirement plan accounts for which Pershing LLC acts as custodian.
• Accounts that maintain a FundVest mutual fund position value of at least $100,000 during the calendar year.
• Accounts that maintain a net cash credit balance of at least $15,000 during the calendar year.
|Debit Balance||Interest Rate|
|$0--$14,999||Broker Call +2.75%|
|$15,000--$49,999||Broker Call +2.50%|
|$50,000--$99,999||Broker Call +1.75%|
|$100,000 & over
||Broker Call +1.25%|
Disclosure: Use of margin leverage entails risk, and may not be appropriate for all investors. Not all securities are marginable. York Securities does not provide investment advice. All orders are unsolicited. Visit the Forms page to obtain a Margin Agreement & Disclosure Statement, or contact us with any questions.
Fees are subject to change.