- Mutual fund offerings are separated into three (3) categories:
1. FundVest ® No-Transaction-Fee Funds: There is no commission or fee charged by York to buy or sell, provided the shares have been held at least six months, otherwise a $50 short-term redemption fee may apply.
2. No-Load Funds: There is a $25 commission to buy or sell.
3. Load Funds: There is a front-end or back-end load, which is determined by the prospectus.
- Over 14,000 open-end mutual funds, available for purchase through York Securities, are displayed in the list below:
Mutual Fund List in Adobe PDF format
Mutual Fund List in an Excel Spreadsheet
Lists current as of 02/11/2019, and subject to change.
Individual investors may buy institutional class mutual fund shares on this list, often with reduced minimum investment amounts.
Note: Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the investment company carefully before investing. To check this or any other information about a specific mutual fund, please request a prospectus from the fund company or York Securities, to read carefully before entering an order.
FundVest is a registered service mark of Pershing, LLC.
top of page